Choose a Wine Tasting Experience
DRY, EXPRESSIVE, TERROIR-DRIVEN FINGER LAKES WINES
“TOP 100 WINERIES”
“TOP 100 WINES”
“TOP 20 WINES, BEST U.S. RIESLING”
Tasting experiences by reservation only for up to six people; we are not able to place reservations over the phone.
- Socially-distanced tastings
- Freshly baked savory crackers from our Ravinous Kitchen
- Wine Flights
- Our Keuka Tasting Room is closed on Monday – Thursday (open Friday – Sunday) but our Geneva Winery & Tasting Room is open daily at 10am with the final tasting time at 4pm
Want to experience our Sparkling Sundays pairings on December 12th or 19th? Click below and then choose one of those two dates on the calendar to see the Sparkling Sunday Experience and book a time of your choosing!
Enjoy a freshly baked sweet or savory pastry to pair with half glasses of both our 2013 Sparkling Brut and 2018 Sparkling Riesling. Choose between our Geneva or Keuka Tasting Rooms!
- Our apologies that we are not able to accommodate large party reservations; any group that books two tables will not be allowed to combine into one large table.
- If you are late for your tasting appointment it limits the amount of time your group has to taste.
Updated procedures to read before your visit
- Our redesigned tasting experience provides a comfortable and safe environment, where you are 6 feet or more from other parties.
- Masks (e.g. nose and mouth coverings) are required for all visitors to wear except when seated or tasting at one of our tasting bars.
- Please show up on-time for your appointment and email us if you will be running late; if you are early, please stay in your car or keep your distance from others while waiting outside, until your reservation time.
- Maintain 6′ distance between other parties.
- If you have a temperature, cough or other ill symptoms, we ask that you please stay home to keep our staff safe.
- Our apologies that, unlike normal, we are not able to allow dogs inside our tasting rooms.