Tasting Rooms & Winery
Two Tasting Rooms in the Heart of Finger Lakes Wine Country
Tastings are made on our website and are by appointment only. Please click here to make reservations. See below for more details on the hours for both Tasting Rooms.
Ravines Seneca Tasting Room in Geneva looks out on our White Springs Vineyard and is housed in a beautiful historic barn with high wooden beams and a slate roof. The lovely Keuka Tasting Room has gorgeous views, including a large patio that looks out over the eastern shore of Keuka Lake. Come enjoy our vibrant, dry wines in the company of friendly, warm and knowledgeable wine servers.
400 Barracks Rd
Entrance on Pre-Emption Rd.; Winery is not accessible from White Springs Rd
Geneva, NY 14456
Open Daily 10-5, final tasting / seating at 4pm.
Group Bookings & Other Current Tasting Policies
You may rent our private Ravinous Table area in our Geneva tasting room for up to 14 people for 2 hours for $200. Small bites, wine flights, glasses of wines and / or bottles of wines will be an additional fee. You may email Lauren at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a date and time.
Due to COVID, we have a strict policy of no more than 6 people for a general tasting reservation and are not able to offer larger groups multiple tables at the same time. We very much appreciate your interest, but the safety of other groups and our staff is of our utmost priority.
Our final time to enjoy a tasting each day is 4pm and all tastings must be booked ahead of time on our website. If customers arrive after this time, we apologize that we are not able to offer you tastings.
Keuka Tasting Room’s Seasonal Hours
Current Summer Hours:
Open 10am – 5pm, Thursday – Monday
Closed Tues. and Wed.
More limited, Off-Season Hours will begin again in November 2021
Both Tasting Rooms are Closed: Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, New Year’s Day, Easter Sunday
*Current Guidelines for June 2021 and moving forward:
- Our redesigned tasting experience provides a comfortable and safe environment, where you are 6 feet or more from other parties.
- Masks (e.g. nose and mouth coverings) are required for all unvaccinated visitors to wear except when seated.
- Please show up on-time for your appointment and email us if you will be running late; if you are early, please stay in your car or keep your distance from others while waiting outside, until your reservation time.
- Maintain 6′ distance between other parties.
- If you have a temperature, cough or other ill symptoms, we ask that you please stay home to keep our staff safe.
- Our apologies, that unlike normal, we are not able to allow for dogs inside of our tasting rooms.