Tasting Rooms & Winery
Two Tasting Rooms in the Heart of Finger Lakes Wine Country
Both tasting rooms are OPEN for indoor and outdoor seated tastings and the ability to enjoy wines by the glass and bottle! Due to social distancing, tastings are by appointment only. Please click here to make reservations. We may not be able to accommodate your party without an RSVP.
We are taking all necessary safety precautions with our facilities and employees during this time period in order to ensure a safe and clean working and customer environment, including social distancing and proper sterilization measures. Please bring masks with you for every member of your party to wear when you are not seated. See the bottom of this page for more details.*
Ravines Seneca Tasting Room in Geneva looks out on our White Springs Vineyard and is housed in a beautiful historic barn with high wooden beams and a slate roof. The lovely Keuka Tasting Room has gorgeous views, including a large patio that looks out over the eastern shore of Keuka Lake. Come enjoy our vibrant, dry wines in the company of friendly, warm and knowledgeable wine servers.
400 Barracks Rd
Entrance on Pre-Emption Rd.; Winery is not accessible from White Springs Rd
Geneva, NY 14456
Open Daily 10-5 (early closing of 3pm on Christmas Eve and New Years Eve, plus closed on Christmas Day and New Years Day)
14630 State Route 54
Hammondsport, NY 14840
Hours Change Seasonally.
See below for details.
Our final time to enjoy a tasting each day is 4pm and all tastings must now be booked ahead of time on our website. If customers arrive after this time, we apologize that we are not able to offer you tastings.
Keuka Tasting Room’s Seasonal Hours
UPDATE: Due to COVID-19 the Keuka Tasting Room is open from 10am – 5pm, Thursday – Monday, but we hope to soon be open 7 days a week with Summer Hours. (updated 6/5/20)
Friday, May 22 (Memorial Day Weekend) – Monday, Sept. 7 (Labor Day Weekend)
Open Friday – Sunday, 10am – 5:30pm
Open Monday – Thursday, 10am – 5pm
Apr 1 – May 21 and Sept. 8 – Nov. 2
Open Daily, 10am – 5pm
Oct. 29 – Dec. 1 & Mar. 2 – Apr. 1
Open 10am – 5pm, Thursday – Monday
Closed Tues. and Wed.
Dec. 2 – Mar. 31
Open Friday – Sunday, 10am – 5pm (Closed Monday – Thursday)
Both Tasting Rooms Closed: Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, New Year’s Day, Easter Sunday
We are not able to accept groups of over 6 people except for club members. No matter your party size, an advanced reservation is now required. For club members, please call or email the tasting room that you’d like to visit well in advance of your planned date of arrival and we will get back to you with a response and / or confirmation. Keuka has space for up to 8 people and Geneva has space for up 10.
*New Guidelines for June 2020 and moving forward:
- Our redesigned tasting experience provides a comfortable and safe environment, where you are at least 6 feet or more from other parties.
- Masks (e.g. nose and mouth coverings) are required for all members of your party to wear except when seated.
- Please show up on-time for your appointment and call us if you will be running late; if you are early, please stay in your car or keep your distance from others while waiting outside, until your reservation time.
- Each station and highly touched surfaces will be sanitized after each party.
- Staff members deep clean all of our spaces each morning.
- There will be readily available hand washing and / or sanitizing stations available for you during your visit.
- Employees will be wearing masks at all times, and gloves when handling sensitive items.
- Staff will be taking their temperatures and performing wellness checks daily, and will maintain robust personal hygiene protocols while at work.
- Maintain 6′ distance between other parties.
- If you have a temperature, cough or other ill symptoms, we ask that you please stay home to keep our staff safe.