Wine & Food: The Ravinous Kitchen Experiences
The Tasting Table
A casual but elevated wine tasting experience at our Geneva Tasting Room & Winery, led by our staff sommelier, including a tour, wine and food. Start with an educational tour of the cellar, including a barrel tasting of one of our upcoming reds. Return to the farm table to take in the view with a grazing plate of savory, seasonal foods, paired with a curated flight of five of our best wines. Check back for dates in 2022.
The Ravinous Table
An elaborate tasting experience for 14 guests at our farm table with sparkling wine, a hosted tour and five courses paired with wine. Currently unavailable.
Seasonal menu of small plates, available with a wine tasting, wine flights or wines a la carte at our Winery & Tasting Room in Geneva.
See sample menu below.
Sample Menu of Seasonal Tastes
Small plates for sharing and pairing.
The Ravinous Kitchen a la carte menu, available at our Geneva Tasting Room is below.
- Wine & chocolate pairing from Hedonist Artisan Chocolates, featuring their signature “bittersweet chocolate truffle” that has Ravines Maximilien wine in it, and is perfect to pair with our Maximilien wine
- Smoked trout mousse with fresh fennel and grated horseradish root, pita chips
- Artful Cheese and Charcuterie board: 3 local farmstead cheeses & charcuterie, fig jam, balsamic cippolinis, freshly baked demi-baguette
- Hummus with Sweet Pepper Pesto, pita chips
- Artisan mozzarella flatbread